An online workshop, with additional WhatsApp support
Thursday 1st April
A 2 hour zoom workshop to explore the introduction of solids to your baby’s diet.
Includes additional support through WhatsApp, where you will be able to access further online resources.
Are you thinking about introducing solid food to your baby, but don’t know where to begin? Join other parents to gain confidence the next stage of your parenting and feeding journey with support from a qualified Breastfeeding Counsellor.
This two hour workshop will explore the guidance for introducing solid food to your baby including the following:
- The current guidelines on introducing solid foods
- Signs that your baby is ready for solid food
- The different approaches to introducing solids, including baby led weaning and spoon feeding
- Practical approaches and considerations for weaning
- Common allergies, what are the symptoms, and what would you do?
- How introducing solids affects milk feeds
- Menu planning, and what to consider when including your baby at mealtimes
Check out the range of Baby Brain Baby Classes and parenting courses.
Book onto the April Introducing Solids Course here.
To register for future courses, please leave your details below: